Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bust A Move-$7 Hip Hop


New York City is full of the most talented and successful singers and dancers in the world. I recently decided that since I was surrounded by the best of the best in the field of dancing, I should take some classes, I especially wanted to find a hip-hop class.

Looking around for a few months I found it difficult to find any classes in Manhattan for less than $20....that is until I heard about the fabulous Krista Martins. Krista is a multi-talented dancer skilled in all genres of dance but I think she's especially good with hip hop. She's been in tons of music videos and awards shows, Krista's the bomb.

Krista's Hip Hop Dance Classes are $7/pre-pay & $10/day-of and are limited to a small group of women. Krista is so supportive and patient and I know with the skills I've learned pretty soon I'll be trying out for America's Best Dance Crew! For more information please contact info@allthingskrista.com

No comments: