Are ugly sweaters crowding your closet and out of date CDs taking up too much shelf space? Instead of getting snubbed by Beacon's Closet, bring your old stuff to SCORE! Pop up Swap where you can drink bloody marys and trade it for someone else's. After all, one man's trash, is another man's treasure. This all-day exchange is being presented by Bust, Flavorpill, Yelp , GirlieGirl Army & MeanRed at 3rd Ward and includes a fashion section curated by Nylon senior editor Nisha Gopalan, a music section curated by Showpaper, DVDs and media finds curated by the Desk Set, and housewares and miscellany curated by Natalie Kamei.
Plus all proceeds go to food rescue organization City Harvest!
SCORE! Pop-up Swap
When: November 21st
1pm-7pm1 (donations accepted up until 5pm)
Where: 3rd Ward // 195 Morgan Ave @ Stagg
Cost: $3 entry, cheap bloody marys & mimosas until 5pm
& Complimentary Colt 45 from 1-2pm
- Clothing & Accessories (Guys, Gals, Kids) - curated by Nisha Gopalan (senior editor, Nylon Magazine)
- Music - curated by Showpaper
- Art Supplies - curated by Lowbrow Society For The Arts
- Books DVDs / Media - curated by The Desk Set
- Housewares & Miscellany - curated by Natalie Kamei