Thursday, July 17, 2008

Free Flowin....NYC Hip Hop Karaoke

Last month I stumbled upon this gem downtown...NYC Hip Hop Karaoke. It's one of the best karaoke nights I've ever been to and it's Free! I also thoroughly enjoy Monday nights at Arlene's Grocery if you want to feel like a rockstar, they have Rock n Roll Karaoke and it's free too.

But for me Hip Hop Karaoke takes the cake. I went last month and it was mindblowing. The talent level is amazing and apparently special guests like Rhymefest & Big Daddy Kane have performed in the past. They key for any free karaoke night is to show up early. If you want to Rap sign-up by 10pm.
The show starts at 11pm and goes until 2:30am or so.
The next installment of Hip Hop Karaoke is this Saturday, July 19th at 10pm at the Knitting Factory-74 Leonard St. (at Church)Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: