Sunday, July 20, 2008

Spaced Invasion-Monday July 21st!

It's not a secret to anyone that I love Simon Pegg. Shaun of the Dead is one of my top 5 favorite movies of all time and Spaced is one of my favorite TV series.

If you even remotely liked Hot Fuzz, Sean of the Dead, or Run, Fat Boy Run, you'll love Spaced. It was a series on in the late nineties in the UK about 2 twenty somethings that decide to pretend to be a "professional couple" in order to get an apartment and become friends.

I was debating about posting this info at all because I think there are SO many spaced fans in NYC that the Village East will be swarming tomorrow but I wanted to share the details because it's such an awesome show and it's free!

Monday July 21st
7-9pm
Village East Cinema
181-189 2nd Avenue
New York, NY

For more details on the show or other cities being visited on the Spaced Invasion tour go to
http://www.spacedinvasion.com/

No comments: