Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catch a Twigga! FREE Mighty Boosh DJ Set Tonight! 7/21

OMG! Thank you to my friend Lara for telling me about this FREE Mighty Boosh Show and dance party this evening. Julian Barratt, Noel Fielding plus additional cast members will perform the show at Bowery Ballroom tonight to celebrate the DVD US release of the first three seasons of their show.
I have no idea how many Boosh fans will turn out but I'd recommend getting there super early to stand in line. Should be amazing though! Yay! Reason number one million, three thousand and two, why I love New York City......The Mighty Boosh sometimes come to visit us.

Tuesday, July 21st

9pm
FREE!
All Ages
Bowery Ballroom
6 Delancey Street
New York, NY 10002

The boys will also be making an appearance at Other Music in the city at 6pm today, signing their new DVDs.

Tuesday, July 21st
6pm
Other Music
15 E 4th St
New York, NY 10003-6902

1 comment:

BreadnButter said...

Hi! I love Mighty Boosh too, so surrealistic and fun. I've just made a mix of Lady Gaga's "Love Game" with the Mighty Boosh's original dialog. Check it out on my site!: DJ Bread n Butter